You are likely to run into a number of luxury apartment advertisements while searching for a new home. This is when you should be wondering what makes a luxury apartment different from ordinary & standard apartments. There are a number of apartment complexes who happen to mislabel themselves as luxury apartments today. Let us see here what legitimate luxury apartments should be like.
Cost is One Factor – The first thing you will notice is the elevated cost of a luxury apartment. But don’t you worry, luxury apartments are highly priced simply because they provide a high quality of living. Simply put, high prices in fact match improved quality of life which you can expect while buying this luxurious unit.
- Inclusions are the Other – Typically, luxury apartment homes are more than the cost of traditional homes because inclusions are much more than what you would expect from standard apartments. Inclusions which you can expect from a luxury apartment complex include a spa, swimming pool, gym, jogging track, yoga, meditation hall, badminton courts, indoor sports & many more.
- Modern Design is just Another – You don’t want to live in apartments which smell like the 1980s, right. You can expect to bring home guests to an aesthetically pleasing, modern & eye-pleasing floor-plan.
- What about Kitchen Islands – Luxury apartments tend to feature energy efficient lighting & appliances alongside kitchen islands which can be used for extra counter space or as a breakfast bar or storage area. A detached kitchen island is also a prominent feature of many luxury apartments.
- Full-Sized Pantry is a Must – Having access to plenty of pantry space is a great benefit for families. Most luxury apartments are likely to feature extra pantry space for storage. This is an excellent opportunity for storing canned goods & other essentials.
- Upgraded Floorings are In – Doesn’t matter if you have to pay a little extra to live in a luxury apartment. Many luxury apartments these days offer stylish vinyl or engineered timber plank floors which contribute to the contemporary design of your stylish home.
- Walk-In Closets are Cool – Storage always is a huge problem when you have lots of personal belongings. Moreover, you also have to share space with family members. Quite often you also struggle to find more storage space in the closet. The good news is that luxury apartments have extra room so as to create more storage space alongside reducing clutter.
Investment in luxury apartment complexes may be slightly higher than standard apartments. But the improved level of quality of life & lifestyle makes up for the extra money you will have to spend.
Top-in-Class 2 & 3 BHK Luxury Apartments in Hyderabad
Barely 20 minutes drive from RGI airport, Vertex Panache is a perfect blend of contemporary living & community lifestyle. It is also ideally located beside the Outer Ring Road neighboring the IT corridor. Every convenience is located right outside Vertex Panache, including schools, offices, hospitals & malls. Club Panache which is an extension of your residential space features several exciting amenities including an a/c gymnasium, aerobic room, spa, yoga/meditation hall, multipurpose hall, preview theater, amphitheater, crèche, skating rink, indoor games, swimming pool, basketball court, senior citizens’ zone & more. If you are looking for 2/3 BHK luxury flats in Hyderabad, check out Vertex Panache, it is one of the finest addresses in town.